Serious Condition Care
Through our 24-hour Serious Condition Care, our Geriatric Care Manager coordinates caregiving responsibilities in shifts around the clock. This provides clients and their family’s full-time peace of mind.
This type of continuous care is ideal for clients who are at risk when unattended, such transitioning from hospital to home after undergoing treatment for Heart Failure (HF), Acute Myocardial Infarction (AMI), and Pneumonia (PN). Clients suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia-related conditions can also benefit from this service.
All care is monitored through our online portal accessible 24/7.
Increasingly hospitals are held accountable for reducing their patients’ length of stay and limiting re-admissions. In the light of these new requirements, Eleanore’s Friends becomes a strategic partner that is able to provide Serious Condition Care and Transitional Service Care to patients who are discharged from the hospital setting.
The key is creating relationships that ultimately benefit both the patient and the acute care provider by providing high-quality, customer-centered, cost-efficient care. We provide 24/7 monitoring and observation of patients conditions, note any changes, and report and record all information relating to patient care to assure a healthy and safe transition from hospital to home.
Each Patient is overseen by our Director of Care Management (DCM), an RN specializing in Geriatric Care. The DCM trains and manages our highly skilled and compassionate caregivers who provide around-the-clock care and monitoring for patients transitioning from hospital to home. Our goal is to help patients who are being discharged from the hospital after being treated for conditions of Acute Myocardial Infarction (AIM), Heart Failure (HF), and Pneumonia as well as other Serious Conditions. We then assist in discharge procedures by providing the following services:
- Free consultation to patient or family member
- Evaluate, explain, and execute patient’s Plan of Care
- Provide our Caregiver Connect Service, which assists in matching client needs with qualified caregiver
- Review hospital Discharge Checklist
- Provide our Transportation Care which includes filling prescriptions, running errands or shopping as needed on the way home
- Assure patient is comfortably transitioned into their home setting
- Preform a Free Home Safety Evaluation
- Medication management and reminders
- Real-time accountability (software that and connectivity that allows for us to see and report changes in patient’s condition)
- Caregivers who provide around-the-clock care and monitoring.
- 24/7 availability
This service will help with reducing re-admissions, enhance patient satisfaction and recovery, reduce cost and improve outcomes. We Can Help. Let Eleanore’s Friends ease your transition from the hospital to home by managing your post-discharge follow-up through our Transitional Services Care.
Eleanore’s Friends is an In-Home Care Agency in Orange County with values based on compassion, connection, and companionship. Here’s how we stand out from the rest:
- We rigorously examine all our Caregivers. They are employed by us, insured, and exceed state regulations. Best of all, we know their values align with ours.
- We pride ourselves in our training. Our caregivers know everything they need for each patient with a fully documented care plan followed to the letter!
- We are always here for you. Call us day or night, weekdays or weekends, holidays and every other day. We provide support 24/7 because we know how important your family is to you.
- We use the best technology available. Use our family portal with confidence and peace of mind. We document everything for full transparency. Our billing system can expedite Long-Term Care Insurance payments.
Ask Questions or Get Started with Eleanore's Friends, Call 1-855-405-1923
"We serve families in the Laguna Hills, Corona del Mar, Newport Beach, and surrounding areas"
23151 Moulton Parkway, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Copyright 2017. Eleanore's Friends